The School of Conflict Management, Peacebuilding and Development at Kennesaw State University offers a Master's degree in Conflict Management, a Dual Master's degree in Conflict and Business Administration, and a Ph.D. in International Conflict Management. We also offer Alternative Dispute Resolution services and workshops through which we assist our clients in managing and transforming conflict.
- William A. Jones, Ph.D. Student at KSU, Named 25th President of Georgetown College
- Charity Butcher and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management Alumna, Crystal Armstrong, share their work about Nigerian NGOs and their use of social media platforms to transfer social capital.
- SCMPD 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
- 2019 Election and the Debate Around the Issue of India's Identity - Blog by Ph.D. Student, Rajit Das
Upcoming Events+ More Workshops
- Jul24Workshop: Establishing Healthy Boundaries at Work Time: 08:30 am Location: Kennesaw State University
- Aug0242-Hour Domestic Relations Training Day 1 Time: All-day Event Location: Kennesaw State University
- Aug0342-Hour Domestic Relations Training Day 5 Time: All-day Event Location: Kennesaw State University