The School of Conflict Management, Peacebuilding and Development at Kennesaw State University offers a Master's degree in Conflict Management, a Dual Master's degree in Conflict and Business Administration, and a Ph.D. in International Conflict Management. We also offer Alternative Dispute Resolution services and workshops through which we assist our clients in managing and transforming conflict.
- Diversity and Inclusion Positions on the Rise
- William A. Jones, Ph.D. Student at KSU, Named 25th President of Georgetown College
- Charity Butcher and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management Alumna, Crystal Armstrong, share their work about Nigerian NGOs and their use of social media platforms to transfer social capital.
- SCMPD 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
Upcoming Events+ More Workshops
- Oct11Workshop: Trending Dispute Resolution Topics Time: 09:00 am Location: KSU Library
- Oct1120th Anniversary Celebration: Master's in Conflict Management at Dry County Brewery Time: 05:00 pm Location: Dry County Brewery
- Oct1120th Anniversary Celebration of MS in Conflict Management Time: 05:00 pm Location: Dry County Brewery