The School of Conflict Management, Peacebuilding and Development at Kennesaw State University offers a Master's degree in Conflict Management, a Dual Master's degree in Conflict and Business Administration, and a Ph.D. in International Conflict Management. We also offer Alternative Dispute Resolution services and workshops through which we assist our clients in managing and transforming conflict.
- Student Teaches with United Nations
- Upcoming Publication Party to Celebrate Faculty Accomplishments
- Taylor Downs wins Best Student Paper
- Children and Family Programs Awarded Prestigious Grant
- Feb24Publication Party to Celebrate Faculty Accomplishments Time: 04:00 pm Location: Acworth Bookstore
- Mar01OPEN HOUSE: Master of Science in Conflict Management Time: 04:30 pm Location: Kennesaw State University
Professional training and workshops include subjects such as: Workplace conflict, mediation and negotiation, conflict training for managers, child and family services, family business dynamics, humanitarian intervention, migration and refugee resettlement, and restorative practices. Click here for more info.