Conflict management is an innovative and exciting approach to understanding and addressing complex problems ranging from the interpersonal to the international. Conflict management professionals have the knowledge to see the opportunities in conflict and the skills to create positive change.
For almost 20 years, the Master of Science in Conflict Management (MSCM) at KSU has provided graduate students a solid grounding in the theory, research, and practice skills they need to "manage conflict like a pro".
- Parent Mindset: The ABCs of managing child behavior issues
- Student Teaches with United Nations
- Upcoming Publication Party to Celebrate Faculty Accomplishments
- Taylor Downs wins Best Student Paper
Upcoming Events and Workshops+ More Workshops
- Mar22Information Tables: MS in Conflict Management and PhD in International Conflict Management Time: 11:00 am Location: Burrus Building
- Mar22SCMPD Brown Bag Seminar with Dr. Marcus Marktanner Time: 12:15 pm Location: Kennesaw State University
- Mar25PhD in International Conflict Dissertation Defense, Yeju "Chloe" Choi Time: 10:00 am Location: Kennesaw State University