Conflict management is an innovative and exciting approach to understanding and addressing complex problems ranging from the interpersonal to the international. Conflict management professionals have the knowledge to see the opportunities in conflict and the skills to create positive change.
For almost 20 years, the Master of Science in Conflict Management (MSCM) at KSU has provided graduate students a solid grounding in the theory, research, and practice skills they need to "manage conflict like a pro".
- Charity Butcher and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management Alumna, Crystal Armstrong, share their work about Nigerian NGOs and their use of social media platforms to transfer social capital.
- SCMPD 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
- 2019 Election and the Debate Around the Issue of India's Identity - Blog by Ph.D. Student, Rajit Das
- Unanswered Questions in Sri Lanka- MIT Press Blog
Upcoming Events and Workshops+ More Workshops
- Jun2712-Hour General Mediation Practicum Time: All-day Event Location: Kennesaw State University
- Jul24Workshop: Establishing Healthy Boundaries at Work Time: 08:30 am Location: Kennesaw State University
- Aug0242-Hour Domestic Relations Training Day 1 Time: All-day Event Location: Kennesaw State University