Conflict management is an innovative and exciting approach to understanding and addressing complex problems ranging from the interpersonal to the international. Conflict management professionals have the knowledge to see the opportunities in conflict and the skills to create positive change.
For almost 20 years, the Master of Science in Conflict Management (MSCM) at KSU has provided graduate students a solid grounding in the theory, research, and practice skills they need to "manage conflict like a pro".
- Diversity and Inclusion Positions on the Rise
- William A. Jones, Ph.D. Student at KSU, Named 25th President of Georgetown College
- Charity Butcher and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management Alumna, Crystal Armstrong, share their work about Nigerian NGOs and their use of social media platforms to transfer social capital.
- SCMPD 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
Upcoming Events and Workshops+ More Workshops
- Oct16Workshop: Negotiating Pay Raises, Salary, and Promotion Time: 09:30 am Location: Bagwell Education Building BEB 119
- Nov13Workshop: Conflict Coaching in Group Settings Time: 10:30 am Location: Bagwell Education 127
- Nov20Workshop: Establishing Healthy Boundaries at Work Time: 09:00 am Location: A.J. Wilson Student Center, A215