Conflict management is an innovative and exciting approach to understanding and addressing complex problems ranging from the interpersonal to the international. Conflict management professionals have the knowledge to see the opportunities in conflict and the skills to create positive change.
For almost 20 years, the Master of Science in Conflict Management (MSCM) at KSU has provided graduate students a solid grounding in the theory, research, and practice skills they need to "manage conflict like a pro".
- Diversity and Inclusion Positions on the Rise
- William A. Jones, Ph.D. Student at KSU, Named 25th President of Georgetown College
- Charity Butcher and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management Alumna, Crystal Armstrong, share their work about Nigerian NGOs and their use of social media platforms to transfer social capital.
- SCMPD 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
Upcoming Events and Workshops+ More Workshops
- Sep06Workshop: Organizational Change in a Diverse World Time: 08:30 am Location: Kennesaw State University
- Sep10Workshop: 28-Hour General Civil Mediation Training Time: All-day Event Location: kenn
- Sep14Workshop: 12-Hour General Mediation Practicum Time: 09:00 am Location: Kennesaw State University