Welcome to the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, the largest college at Kennesaw State University. We offer more than 80 programs of study in both traditional and interdisciplinary fields. Our graduates are given the knowledge and skills to compete not just in metro Atlanta, but also in Georgia and beyond.
Congratulations to the Spring Class of 2020!
The video below lists the names of our graduates.
Recent News + More News
- KSU students benefit from UN internships
- Virtual internships are providing real experience
- KSU grad taking novel approach to career
- The Center for Conflict Management Hosting Thriving Workshops in Spite of COVID-19
CHSS In the News
- NPR’s ‘Academic Minute’ spotlights KSU researchers
- Amber Hutchins, Kennesaw State University – Brand Fans
- Why is voting by mail controversial?
- William Thomas Okie, Kennesaw State University – Georgia Peaches
- Jack Labriola, Kennesaw State University – Taking Control of Autonomous Vehicles
- Robert Simon, Kennesaw State University – Fado
- How America Fell in Love with Wall-to-Wall Carpets—and Then Grew to Hate Them
- Allison L. Martin, Kennesaw State University – Captive Animals
- Anthropologist, sport scientist join forces for bone health study
- 5 screen-free summer camp alternatives to get your kids outside
- Georgia Democrats push for battleground status
- Experts: ‘Fight-or-flight’ a common theme in police, black men discord
- How the South tried to redefine itself with peaches
- Bartow author highlights Atco village in ‘The Lost Mill Towns of North Georgia’
- SouthBound: Regina Bradley On The Glories Of OutKast, And Southern Hip-Hop As Living History
- The virus that may bring us together
- 5 Questions with Shawn Long (Dean of the KSU College of Humanities and Social Sciences)
Upcoming Events + More Events