Donate To Us
Did you know that you can give back to the department that helped you get that great job after graduation? Did you know that a donation of just $25 can directly benefit the current students in our department? Have you been thinking about making a donation, but you are unsure that your money will go to your exact fund or department? We can help with that.
Ken and Elaine Rainey Endowed Scholarship
This is our endowed Technical Communication and Interactive Design scholarship. This scholarship has been benefiting our students for over a decade, and we are very proud to have Dr. Rainey's name on the scholarship. To donate to this scholarship:
- Please go here to donate directly to the Ken and Elaine Rainey Scholarship fund
Technical Communication and Interactive Design Foundation
The Technical Communication and Interactive Design Foundation is an account that directly supports students in the TCID Department. The funds in this account are used for our Senior Portfolio Open House event, industry panel discussions, advising events, guest speakers, and more. To donate to this foundation fund:
- Please go here to donate directly to the Technical Communication and Interactive Design Foundation fund
- We are aware that the fund is currently showing our old departmental name (Digital Writing and Media Arts). We are working to have this changed. However, we can assure you that your donation is being routed to the correct account.
Other TCID Departmental Scholarships
We have two other scholarships designated specifically for TCID students. If you would like to donate to these scholarships:
- Please go here to donate directly to the Sgt. Maj. John J. Burns Scholarship fund
- Please go here to donate directly to the Technical Communication and Interactive Design Scholarship fund