Digital Media Lab
The School of Communication & Media's Digital Media Lab: Facilitating creative breakthroughs in audio/visual storytelling across a multimedia spectrum.
The Digital Media Lab is, and always will be, a work in progress, focusing on a variety of digital technology in relation to both video and audio productions. The lab has audio and video production facilities and provides Mac Pro workspaces that include Adobe Creative Suite. Additionally, there is HD video equipment for studio and field production.
In the Lab, the opportunity to engage in cutting-edge technologies is offered with a true encouragement to view these technologies as tools, and not just an end in themselves.
- Location: Social Sciences (SO) 5105
- Lab Hours: (SPRING 2019)
THE LAB WILL BE OPEN:
- Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Subject to change without notification
Adobe Tutoring Now Available in the Digital Media Lab:
- Tutoring Hours: (SPRING 2019) Drop-In Sessions
- Monday 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM & 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Thursday 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Tutoring available in Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator