Welcome to the official website of the School of Communication & Media at Kennesaw State University. If you are new to our community, this site will tell you about our mission, focus and curriculum and guide you to some useful resources to investigate the dynamic field of communication. We offer courses that expose students to the art and science of communication and prepare them to achieve fulfilling careers in media, journalism, public relations, organizational communication and other communication areas. Our courses lead to a Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Emerging Media, Media & Entertainment, Organizational & Professional Communication or Public Relations.
- SOCM Alum Wins Emmy
- U.K. Musical Aesthetic
- Gary Green named executive director of KSU's Center for Sustainable Journalism
- KSU Professors Collaborate on Diplomacy Lab
Upcoming Events+More Events
One of our student organizations, Society of Professional Journalists, just hosted a journalism alumni event. Click here to learn more.
- COM 2135 Drop-in Sessions
- SOCM Majors: Entrance Exam Information
- Looking for an Internship? Check out our blog.
- Student Adobe Workshops
- Undergraduate Program Admission Application
- Override Request Form
- Graduate Course Override Request Form
- Internship Information
- Digital Media Lab
(Lab Hours & Information)
- Applying to Major in Journalism and Emerging Media, Media and Entertainment, Organizational and Professional Communication or Public Relations
- Student Media
- Center for Sustainable Journalism
- Georgia Film Academy