Welcome to the official website of the School of Communication & Media at Kennesaw State University. If you are new to our community, this site will tell you about our mission, focus and curriculum and guide you to some useful resources to investigate the dynamic field of communication. We offer courses that expose students to the art and science of communication and prepare them to achieve fulfilling careers in media, journalism, public relations, organizational communication and other communication areas. Our courses lead to a Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Emerging Media, Media & Entertainment, Organizational & Professional Communication or Public Relations.
- Creating a Record of It: Digital Archives for the Past, Present, & Future
- Journalism and Emerging Media Graduate Named Arthur Ashe Jr. Sports Scholar
- Student Design Contest Now Open
- SOCM Professor Amber Hutchins talks about Brand Fans
Upcoming Events+More Events
Fall Georgia Film Academy sections are available! Enroll today to save your spot.
Kennesaw State University is pleased to be able to offer all students access to Adobe Creative Cloud beginning Fall 2020. Click here for instructions on how to download Adobe Creative Cloud.
- COM 2135 Drop-in Sessions
- Looking for an Internship? Check out our blog.
- Student Adobe Workshops
- Undergraduate Program Admission Application
- Override Request Form
- Graduate Course Override Request Form
- Internship Information
- Digital Media Lab
(Lab Hours & Information)
- Applying to Major in Journalism and Emerging Media, Media and Entertainment, Organizational and Professional Communication or Public Relations
- Student Media
- Center for Sustainable Journalism
- Georgia Film Academy