Student Resource Links
- United States Department of Justice
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- Department of Community Supervision
- Military to Criminal Justice - a guidebook to a successful future
- American Sociological Association
- Georgia Sociological Association
- U.S. Administration on Aging
- U.S. Social Security Administration
- Peace Corps
- The Journal of Public and Professional Sociology
- Alpha Kappa Delta (Sociology Honor Society)
- Alpha Phi Sigma (Criminal Justice Honor Society)
- Student Organization of Sociology
- Criminal Justice Student Organization
To declare your major as Sociology or Criminal Justice, logon to your Owl Express account, go to the Student Records tab and choose "Declare or Change/Major/Minor". Requests are processed every Friday unless we are between semesters when the Registrar locks the system and student records cannot be changed.
All of our Advising is handled through the CHSS Undergraduate Advising Center. For Criminal Justice students, please make an appointment with Matthew Waller. For Sociology students, please make an appointment with Christina Curley. All appointments are made using Campus EAB located in your Owl Express account.
Grade AppealsOnce you have fully read and understand the University's Grade Appeals policy, please email email@example.com to request a formal grade appeal form and important information about your grade appeal processing.
Sociology & Criminal Justice uses the waitlist option through the registration system. Please monitor the system closely to put yourself on the waitlist for any closed class. All registration issues will be resolved the week of drop/add for graduating seniors. For prerequisite overrides and repeat count overrides please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your KSU ID and a brief reason why you need the override.