Faculty Teaching Resources
- CHSS Faculty Development Series
- University Funding Support for Student Research/Travel:
- University Support for Enhancement of Teaching & Learning
- CHSS, Office of Distance Education
- Digital Measures - Accessing Digital Measures for the Course Response module (online course evaluation tool) and Activity Insight module (for Annual Review documents).
- Digital Measures Guide -- Created by Anne Corbitt
- Best Practices for Faculty/Student Communication
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences Office of Distance Education offers various professional development workshops for faculty each year. Click here to get more information about the workshops listed below.
- Build a Web Course Workshop
- Skills Update Workshop
- Advanced Skills Update Workshop
- Effective Classroom Management Academy
- The Hybrid Makeover Workshop
Manuscript Completion Program
The purpose of the Manuscript Completion Program (MCP) is to facilitate the completion and submission of scholarly manuscripts or other creative works. Specifically, this multi-pronged program provides participants with three mechanisms to increase productivity and completion of works in progress: time, support, and accountability.
Past MCP Participants
Administrative Fellows Position
Application: Current deadline passed
- The College That Works by Dr. Cynthia Bowers
- Faculty Stress Levels by Dr. Roxanne Donovan
- Executive Summary