To be considered for admission to the MSIPM, applicants must submit the following credentials to the KSU Graduate Admissions office:
- Submission of a completed application to the graduate admission office along with a non-refundable fee;
- Evidence that the student has a baccalaureate or KSU-approved equivalent degree from an accredited college or university;
- Scores from the Graduate Record Exam - GRE (verbal, quantitative and analytical) or Graduate Management Admissions Test - GMAT scores; You can apply for a waiver if you have: a Master's degree from an accredited institution; a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher; or if you are a Returning Peace Corps Volunteer.
- An application letter outlining the student’s goals for work in the program, including a rationale for why/how this program will meet the applicant’s professional needs;
- A writing sample of about 5 pages that demonstrates the applicant’s writing ability. The sample may come from previous undergraduate or graduate course work. It can also be professional (work-related) writing.
- Two letters of recommendation.
International applicants have additional requirements. See Graduate Admissions section of this catalog. For online programs, I-20s will not be issued.
Admission decisions are based on overall evaluation of all these elements.