To be considered for admission to the MSIPM, applicants must submit the following credentials to the KSU Graduate Admissions office:
- Submission of a completed application to the graduate admission office along with a non-refundable fee;
- Evidence that the student has a baccalaureate or KSU-approved equivalent degree from an accredited college or university;
- Graduate Record Exam - Due to the unprecedented circumstances associated with the COVID-19 crisis, the GRE requirement is being waived for all applicants seeking Fall 2020 admission.
- An application letter outlining the student’s goals for work in the program, including a rationale for why/how this program will meet the applicant’s professional needs;
- A writing sample of about 5 pages that demonstrates the applicant’s writing ability. The sample may come from previous undergraduate or graduate course work. It can also be professional (work-related) writing.
- Two Letters of Recommendation. Academic references are preferred.
International applicants have additional requirements. See Graduate Admissions section of this catalog. For online programs, I-20s will not be issued.
Admission decisions are based on overall evaluation of all these elements.