10 Years of Teaching and Scholarship on Diversity, Social Justice, and Community Engagement
Welcome to the Interdisciplinary Studies Department (ISD) at Kennesaw State University. With its focus on diversity, social justice, and community engagement, and a structure that encompasses eight different interdisciplinary programs, ISD is a unique department. We teach courses that bring together insights from many disciplines, and we encourage research and engagement projects aimed at solving real world problems, from the local to the global level. ISD is a forward looking department that seeks to prepare students for the challenges of the 21st century, challenges that require understanding the interconnectedness of people and ideas. Come and explore with us!
- Dr. Jaramillo on Diversity Podcast
- Dr. Santini's Edited Collection Published by Cambridge Scholars Press
- Dr. Richards' Co-Edited Book Under Contract
- Opportunities and Challenges: Teaching English in Korea
- Nov13Teaching English in Korea - speaker Dr. Diane (Boyoung) Lee Time: 03:00 pm Location: SO 1019