Virtual Conversation Tables
For the Fall 2020 semester, all conversation tables will be online. Many virtual conversation tables are organized by specially-trained student assistants in the Foreign Language Resource Collection, who use the FLRC Virtual Lab to host the events.
ChineseTuesdays 3:30 - 4:30
FrenchTuesdays 1:00 - 2:00 and 6:00 - 7:00
GermanWednesdays 11:00 - 12:00
ItalianThursdays 1:00 - 2:00
- Test your microphone and camera before you join
- Use a headset or headphones.
- Look at the camera. Place the video window as close to your camera as possible
- Speak clearly and be patient.
- Mute the camera to help with a slow connection.
- Mute your audio when you’re not speaking. This lessens background noise and helps everyone else hear clearly