42-Hour Domestic Relations Training
The 42-Hour training covers all the aspects of the divorce process. Topics covered are child support, parenting financial issues within the family, and the complexities of diverse cultures. Domestic mediation is the most often used and refer to in the Court system.
Prerequisites & Important Info
- Must have first completed the General Civil Mediation requirements
- Must have registered with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- Have a 4-year college degree
- Mediators have 18 months after the training to become registered by GODR as a domestic relations mediator or all GODR-approved training expires.
GODR Neutral Registration
The fact that a training program has been approved by the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution does not imply that any particular court-annexed or court referred program must or will accept as neutrals those who have completed that program. Trainees have 18 months from the last date of training to apply for registration with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution or the training expires. Please visit www.godr.org to read these rules thoroughly.
Dr. Susan Raines – While her primary fields of interest include international, environmental and public policy conflicts, Professor Raines is interested in conflict management at all levels. She regularly mediates commercial and domestic relations court-connected cases, facilitates public meetings, facilitates long-term governmental decision-making processes, and designs conflict management interventions for corporate enterprises.
- Early Bird until July 24, 2020: $1,100.00
- From July 25, 2020 on: $1,300.00
August 7, 2020
Cancellation Policy: Prior to July 31, 2020-full refund, August 1 - 7, 2020- an administration fee of $250.00 will be imposed, and after August 7, 2020—no refund will be provided.
- August 14-16 & 28-29, 2020
For more information
email@example.com| (470) 578-6115