Children and Family Internship Program
- Successfully meet the requirements for an internship through the home department
- Complete the application form
- Submit application form to Dr. Allison Garefino
- Submit a resume
- Pass a criminal background check through HR and absorb the costs
How will the students be evaluated?
- Demonstrate an ability to recall basic facts, terminology, and principles important in the various areas of behavior modification and the prevention of negative outcomes for children with behavior problems.
- Be able to apply functional behavior analysis knowledge to real world situations using a scientific approach to behavior.
- Be able to integrate the information learned during training and implement it while delivering training and behavior modification in real world settings.
To learn more about the internship process, please call (470) 578-2233 or email Dr. Allison Garefino at firstname.lastname@example.org