The Center for Conflict Management is a unit of the School of Conflict Management and Peacebuilding at Kennesaw State University. It works locally and globally to promote peace and conflict resolution; conducts research into peace and conflict issues; provides training in conflict management skills; attracts and implements grant projects, contracts, and consultancies; and disseminates findings and educates the public through conferences, symposia and workshops. The series of workshops range from 90 minutes to a few days.
- Diversity and Inclusion Positions on the Rise
- William A. Jones, Ph.D. Student at KSU, Named 25th President of Georgetown College
- Charity Butcher and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management Alumna, Crystal Armstrong, share their work about Nigerian NGOs and their use of social media platforms to transfer social capital.
- SCMPD 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
Upcoming Events and Workshops+More Workshops
- Oct11Workshop: Trending Dispute Resolution Topics Time: 09:00 am Location: KSU Library
- Oct1120th Anniversary Celebration: Master's in Conflict Management at Dry County Brewery Time: 05:00 pm Location: Dry County Brewery
- Oct1120th Anniversary Celebration of MS in Conflict Management Time: 05:00 pm Location: Dry County Brewery