The Center for Conflict Management is a unit of the School of Conflict Management and Peacebuilding at Kennesaw State University. It works locally and globally to promote peace and conflict resolution; conducts research into peace and conflict issues; provides training in conflict management skills; attracts and implements grant projects, contracts, and consultancies; and disseminates findings and educates the public through conferences, symposia and workshops. The series of workshops range from 90 minutes to a few days.
- Charity Butcher and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management Alumna, Crystal Armstrong, share their work about Nigerian NGOs and their use of social media platforms to transfer social capital.
- SCMPD 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
- 2019 Election and the Debate Around the Issue of India's Identity - Blog by Ph.D. Student, Rajit Das
- Unanswered Questions in Sri Lanka- MIT Press Blog
Upcoming Events and Workshops+More Workshops
- Jun19Summer Institute for Conflict Management Day 3 Time: All-day Event Location: Kennesaw State University
- Jun19MSCM Information Booth Time: 10:30 am Location: Marietta Campus
- Jun20Summer Institute for Conflict Management Day 4 Time: All-day Event Location: Kennesaw State University