The Center for Conflict Management is a unit of the School of Conflict Management and Peacebuilding at Kennesaw State University. It works locally and globally to promote peace and conflict resolution; conducts research into peace and conflict issues; provides training in conflict management skills; attracts and implements grant projects, contracts, and consultancies; and disseminates findings and educates the public through conferences, symposia and workshops. The series of workshops range from 90 minutes to a few days.
- Diversity and Inclusion Positions on the Rise
- William A. Jones, Ph.D. Student at KSU, Named 25th President of Georgetown College
- Charity Butcher and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management Alumna, Crystal Armstrong, share their work about Nigerian NGOs and their use of social media platforms to transfer social capital.
- SCMPD 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
Upcoming Events and Workshops+More Workshops
- Sep06Workshop: Organizational Change in a Diverse World Time: 08:30 am Location: Kennesaw State University
- Sep10Workshop: 28-Hour General Civil Mediation Training Time: All-day Event Location: kenn
- Sep14Workshop: 12-Hour General Mediation Practicum Time: 09:00 am Location: Kennesaw State University