The Center for Conflict Management is a unit of the School of Conflict Management and Peacebuilding at Kennesaw State University. It works locally and globally to promote peace and conflict resolution; conducts research into peace and conflict issues; provides training in conflict management skills; attracts and implements grant projects, contracts, and consultancies; and disseminates findings and educates the public through conferences, symposia and workshops. The series of workshops range from 90 minutes to a few days.
- William A. Jones, Ph.D. Student at KSU, Named 25th President of Georgetown College
- Charity Butcher and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management Alumna, Crystal Armstrong, share their work about Nigerian NGOs and their use of social media platforms to transfer social capital.
- SCMPD 2018-2019 Annual Report Now Available
- 2019 Election and the Debate Around the Issue of India's Identity - Blog by Ph.D. Student, Rajit Das
Upcoming Events and Workshops+More Workshops
- Jul24Workshop: Establishing Healthy Boundaries at Work Time: 08:30 am Location: Kennesaw State University
- Aug0242-Hour Domestic Relations Training Day 1 Time: All-day Event Location: Kennesaw State University
- Aug0342-Hour Domestic Relations Training Day 5 Time: All-day Event Location: Kennesaw State University