Program Forms and Information
- MAPW Application Requirements
- Petition for Graduation (5-3-1)
- Petition for Graduation (5-2-2)
- Graduating MAPW Student Exit Survey
Contact our Director of Community Engagement:
Dr. Lara Smith-Sitton
Office: English Building (EB) 220
Directed Study Procedures
Students may want to enroll in a directed study, a course in which a student works
one-on-one with a member of the faculty.
A directed study cannot take the place of a course offered by the MAPW Program.
To enroll in a directed study, follow these steps.
- Select a member of the faculty whose expertise correspond to the topic you plan on studying.
- With the help of the faculty member supervising your directed study, create a detailed syllabus that includes a book list, a meeting-by-meeting schedule, and all requirements for completion of the course, including tests, papers, etc.
- Then the faculty member will use Curriculog, email@example.com and Directed Study v3.0 proposal form.
Contact for help: