Teacher Certification

Checksheets and 4-Year Plans:

Admission Requirements:

Required Examinations

Transfer students

Transfer students seeking substitutions for EDUC or INED courses taken at an institution other than Kennesaw State University, please note:

  • If you are seeking a SUBSTITUTIONfor EDUC 2110, EDUC 2120, EDUC 2130, or INED 3304, please submit all requests through the Teacher Education Advisement Center.
  • The form is available on the TEAC website.